Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 42. 2012.

First of all, I have to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who made my day extra special and made me feel like such a celebrity!

You made me smile!

One question that has been weighing on my mind lately though, is just what in the world did we do before facebook and social media entered our lives?

We often hear from critics about how these tools can be such a drain on society, and a huge waste of our time, but there is something to be said about the tremendous good that it can do as well!

I believe there is nothing better when celebrating your birthday than to hear from all of the people who have touched your life in some way.

Just a simple happy birthday let me know that you were thinking of me and I want to say thank you!

I appreciate you more than you'll know!

Hearing from all of you brightened my day tremendously....this isn't the easiest day in the world for me, and hasn't been for the past five years.

My dad would have been 55 today...and even though he is no longer with me, I still feel like it's 'our' day.

Happy Birthday in heaven dad...I love you!

And since I don't want to end on a sad note, I am going to share a photo from our fun (and just a wee bit stressful) night.

DSC_1132 Thanks to my happy (albeit a little wild and crazy) family for a memorable NIGHT!

 Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment