Sunday, June 9, 2013

Growing Up Before My Eyes

I remember going to this basketball tournament called Shada and watching a certain Tollerud guy (who had stolen my heart) play ages and ages ago!

A couple of days ago I had the opportunity to watch another Tollerud 'guy' (albeit a little smaller in stature) who has captured my heart as well, play in this awesome, small town tourney.

His dad and I have just started this journey of going to his sporting events and cheering him on and I have to say that so far we are having a blast!

We {LOVE} watching him play!

When Travis made it to Tanner's first tournament in January, only 3 weeks after his accident we realized just how lucky we were.

Because of the seriousness of his accident, we came pretty close to not being able to enjoy this wonderful part of being a parent.

I am so very thankful that we get to enjoy this wild ride together!

Tanner and his team played their little hearts out and even won their last game!

Way to go Pelican Heat!

DSC_0281 DSC_0276 DSC_0268 DSC_0283 Coach Travis even promised them ice cream if they got more rebounds than the last team they were playing and they ended up clinching the win! Pretty exciting! DSC_0302

No comments:

Post a Comment