Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Projects

We moved into our new home in March of 2010 and I remember feeling so very excited!

It felt like we were bursting at the seams of our trailer house, especially after baby numero three came in 2008 .

Having a very tight budget to follow meant no extra's back then...we were just overjoyed to be building!

So, little by little we are getting those 'extras' done when we have the time and our budget allows.

I am honestly appreciating those extra's a lot more than if we would have had them done right away...and I also wouldn't get the sense of accomplishment that comes from doing a project like this...

I am not quite finished, but I'm pretty confident after a trip to Home Depot to get more mulch and a few more plants my little helpers and I will have one big summer project under our belts!

The landscaping blocks aren't perfectly straight or level but thats ok with me because the point is that I did it..WOOHOO!!

And besides, the grunge look is in right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment