Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 73. 2012.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here and I couldn't be happier about it!

There were a few years in there after my dad died when I really struggled to get into the Christmas spirit and I wondered if I would ever get it back.



But get it back, I have!

I thought this song was appropriate, just wish I could have it streaming on my blog....

We tried a new spot for our tree this year and I am so glad we did! It is no longer in the middle of the living room and I think he it looks pretty good right here!


DSC_1542

After all of our hard work putting the tree up, we decided to enjoy some hot chocolate and marshmallows. DSC_1523 DSC_1526

Someone got a little carried away with the marshmallows.... DSC_1525 DSC_1529

And of course, my big guy wasn't interested at all in trying the yummy treat...so sadly, there are no photos of him.

We also ventured out into the freshly fallen snow to play. DSC_1499 DSC_1498 DSC_1484 DSC_1485

And the next morning, we had a visit from our favorite holiday friend, Zack Elf.

I think I am just as excited as the kids are to see him return!

Can't wait to see what antics he can get into this year...stay tuned, I will be sure and post photos on here!

DSC_1540 DSC_1547 Wishing you and yours a joyous Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment