Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pacesetter MIT. 5th Grade. Runner Up.

These kids made us so proud of their performance at their first Pacesetter Basketball Tournament today. 

The ten of them played hard and left it all out on the court and came away with a 2nd place finish.

Enjoy your moment guys!






This photo makes me smile.

I'm not sure if he was laughing at something the ref said or if he was just sweet talking him but clearly he's giggling about something!





Getting a few pointers from Coach before the start of the game.

I'm sure Tanner would tell you that sometimes it isn't easy to have your dad as a coach.



I love this groups camaraderie.

Their friendship and teamwork are evident both on and off the court.






Tanner met his match as far as height goes today.

This shot makes me smile, he looks a little flustered but then..

he went up against him and played tough and gave the big guy a run for his money! 






Can you feel the intensity?!





This is how Tanner felt about getting runner up, this was the best smile I could get out of him…

I'd say he's hungry for next year!

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again but I am very excited about the future with these boys!

Thanks for the fun memories today Vikings!

No comments:

Post a Comment