Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thankful for Basketball + a 3rd place finish


Today we traveled to Ulen, Minnesota to watch Tanner and his teammates play a little basketball.

Although watching the games was more than a little nerve-wracking for this mama (can't imagine what it will be like when he plays in high school!), it was also a ton of fun to cheer his team on to a third place finish in the tournament!

While Travis helped coach, I attempted to keep the two littles entertained on the sidelines while I tried to watch..which is no easy feat since they aren't too keen on sitting in a gym for hours on end!



When I stop and think about all that our family has been through this past year, I am truly thankful for days like today!

A year ago, Travis was still on his way to healing after his accident and was spending most days in bed and I couldn't have hoped for a photo like this one....


 Thank God that the accident turned out the way that it did and I am able to capture moments like this!

Hope you are all having as good a start to your weekend as we are!

Go VIKINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment