Thursday, March 12, 2015

Making Our Days {ADD} Up

I lived. 

This song is speaking volumes to me lately.

Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall.

Blogging (and listening to soul touching music) has a way of keeping me grounded and reminding me of the things that truly matter in my life.

This life of ours can be pretty hectic these days with little chance of slowing down.

Some days it's hard to keep my head above water and then once in awhile we have a day like today.

A day when you lift your hands up to the sky, take a deep breath, and say with total and complete peace, 'thank you God.'

So in honor of this gorgeous, slow down and enjoy it type of day we had, I am going to post these shots of my three (not so littles) taking their jump and not fearing the fall.

We're going to make our days add up.





No comments:

Post a Comment