Saturday, February 13, 2016

Just Try to Keep Up!

These ladies have come such a long way this year! 

I know I am biased as a very proud and excited parent, but I have to say that I think they had their best tournament to date so far this morning in Twin Valley. 

The girls might not agree with me since they ended the day losing to a good rival by 1 point in the championship game but they were fierce and mighty and worked their tails off! 

They made me and all of their fans so proud!

Way to go girls!! 

Oh, and how does that saying go again??

I think it's …

'you play like a girl..

and these girls reply with, 'oh ya, just TRY and KEEP UP!'

















Oh, and as a side note…

it isn't easy to lose such a close game…

especially when it's to a rival team who you haven't lost to yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment