Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18

When I started taking photos professionally two years ago, I fell in love with Ree Drummond or as most people know her, 'the Pioneer Woman'. As a (kind of) 'city' turned 'country girl I could completely relate to her. She has fabulous tips on everything from photography to gardening to cooking. Today, while my two big kids were at school and my youngest was off in dreamland, I decided to create one of her amazing recipes. I made her 'Sherried Tomato Soup' in my own way by adding some red peppers and keeping the basil out (I am not such a fan). It turned out so well, I can't wait to try another recipe out and soon! Also, the bread that you see that looks a little black on the edges can be found here, and let me tell you, it was oh so good! Thanks Ree for helping me fall in love with cooking all over again!
tomatosoup2

No comments:

Post a Comment