Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 46. 2012.

Whew, I knew going into this week that it had all the makings to be epically busy but now that it is here, I can see that indeed it will be a week to remember!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention a certain little man in our family 'graduating' from the 3- 4's pre- k.

Yup, that would be my son standing there with a smirk on his smug little face....

DSC_5755

it's like he's saying, 'I dare you to make me sing.'

DSC_5759
I know that I am in for a long school career with this child of mine.

My other two, so far, like school and for the most part enjoy attending.

The little man, on the other hand, will throw massive temper tantrums at the mere mention of the simple statement, 'Ty, it's a school day today.'

{Sigh}.

It isn't that he doesn't enjoy it once he gets there, his teachers tell me that he is happy and talks to them and his peers a lot once we leave the room.

I do believe at the tender age of three, though, that he understands exactly how to push our buttons and make us feel like horrible parents.

He is one smart cookie.

After his 'graduation', I realized again just how fleeting my time with him (and his big brother and sister) is.

That is why when Tyson insisted that I 'pway farm wif him' tonight before bed....
DSC_5762
I just couldn't say no.

He proceeded to show me which tractors and trucks I could 'have'.

Even though I really liked the green combine, he convinced me that green was a boy color and was therefore his, and that since the red combine was a girl color that it could be mine. DSC_5782 Where do they come up with this gender stuff at such a young age?

No comments:

Post a Comment