Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 47. 2012.

Last August, our small community was devastated by the loss of one of our beloved teachers.

Mr Pfeifle was a first grade teacher and although I didn't know Paul very well, I do know that he had a huge heart and loved working with kids.

His student's loved him as well and it was a loss that was felt by so many, both young and old.

Yesterday, our school broke ground for a new sledding hill in honor of him and I had the chance to take a few photos of the ceremony.

I am so proud to call the community of Pelican Rapids and Viking Elementary School my home!

This is truly a great place to live and work!

DSC_0998 DSC_0999 DSC_1001 DSC_1025 DSC_1006 DSC_1009 Everyone who attended formed a heart on the future sledding hill...sorry for the low quality but I snagged this from another site, because I was in this one! 1027

No comments:

Post a Comment