Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 57. 2012.

So, you know those moments when your kids make you smile and you think to yourself, I want to remember this moment, conversation, feeling, forever?

Well, my little man gave me one of those moments today.

I am so thankful that I am a camera nut and always have it ready to snap away because this was too precious not to have a photo (or two) to go with it.

Tyson has always taken issue with me calling him my baby.

By the look in his eyes, you can just tell that it bugs him.

I don't even have to wait for him to say, 'MOM! I am NOT a baby! I am a BIG boy!'

Today, he brought out his buddy, turtle, and very matter of factly stated that turtle is now the baby of the family.


DSC_4679 He proceeded to tell me that from now on when I need to say the word baby, I could say it to turtle but not to him.

'Mommy, turtle won't mind if you call him a baby and give him lots of hugs and kisses all the time. I asked him...' were his actual words.

This child of mine, my sweet baby (but please don't let him know that I called him that) makes my heart melt! DSC_4678

No comments:

Post a Comment