Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 2. 2013.

I couldn't have been more thrilled for a snow day today!

It was Travis' first night home, and his first full day today and it was such a blessing that we were all able to be here to spend it with him.

The weather was beautiful, and with a foot of new fluffy snow to play in, the kids and I couldn't resist gearing up to head outdoors and play!

We all had a lot of fun...I love how these shots turned out!


DSC_2572

I was trying to capture that blowing snow shot that I have seen lately and with my little model, it wasn't too tough!

  DSC_2549 And of course, she had to throw a snow ball at me...she lives for this stuff!

Check out that smile! DSC_2560 And then there is my little hard worker, trying to fill daddy's shoes by clearing a path to the shop. DSC_2583

Love this kid! DSC_2581 DSC_2588 DSC_2491 He was the happiest of all three and loved jumping and throwing snow around! DSC_2492 DSC_2501 DSC_2505 DSC_2516 The big guy even let me take a few shots of him... DSC_2528 DSC_2525 We stayed out so long that Tyson had ice crystals forming on his eyelashes! DSC_2532

I am so grateful for days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment