Saturday, April 9, 2016

A night at the gym

 Apparently we can't stay away from the gym for more than 24 hours…

This evening the kids begged me to take them to the gym.

It started out innocently enough…

a little shooting,

A little passing and serving...

And then these two crossed paths...

Volleyball versus basketball..

I knew this wouldn't end well.


Luckily, the fighting wasn't too bad and Tanner convinced her to play a game of around the world.

When your big brother has a leg up on you..

what else is a girl to do but

scream,

dance,

jump,

and basically use any and all means to get him to miss.

This smile says it all…

they were having FUN!

Together!

Miracles can happen!


Madi even proved that she can make a shot with a BIG guy in her face…

you go girl!


Mr. Serious decided that Madi's  tactics were something he should try…

this shot makes me giggle.

'What?!'


It got pretty competitive and Tanner ended up taking the win by beating her around the world 3x.

Fear not..

Madi and I had a victory of our own earlier and beat him at 1 on 2.

Apparently I still have some decent skills and can keep up with them..

I don't think that I'll be able to compete much longer!

The little guy insisted on shooting at his own hoop.




Look at that form!



It was our first Saturday in months when we didn't have to go to the gym…

And I'd gladly do it all over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment