Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring makes us S.M.I.L.E.

Who's children are these?! 

Anyone out there want to claim these two adorably crazy little stinkers?! 

Anyone!? 

I heard a knock at the front door this evening followed by a little voice squealing..

"MOM! Come here!" 

Somehow, I just knew that this was going to be a moment when I'd want to have my camera so I grabbed it quick before I headed out to see what kind of shenanigans these two had gotten into this time. 

They didn't disappoint.



Seriously, it takes a special kind of creative genius to decide to color your face with sidewalk chalk!

Apparently these two are pretty special and decided this was a fabulous idea!

Why not?!

All I could do was laugh

and remember

that this was their childhood, 

they were having fun, 

and having chalk on your face didn't really hurt anything…

right??

A few minutes after witnessing these colorfully fun moments…

I got to be there for a whole new level of farm kid fun…

goat races!

Watch out world…

Here come Billy,

Lily,

and Millie!




Happy Sunny Spring!

We are a crazy, happy bunch now that the sun is out and shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment