Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 75

I have said it once and I will say it again and again, this little guy could be the subject of an entire year of blog posts! He gives me so many reasons to smile everyday. Tonight, he was having a ball trying to get my birthday balloons down from the ceiling. He figured out that if he moved one of our stools over to the point where the balloon string dangled, he might just be able to grab them.
As his mom, I worry about him a lot...this was definitely one of those worried moments!! Our stools are not short, we have a very hard floor beneath them and he was standing on one reaching for the 'sky' or in other words our vaulted ceiling. Luckily Travis and I were very close to him when I took this series of shots. I don't know what I am going to do when this kid is a teenager and I can't be there all the time ready to catch him!?
ty

1 comment: