Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 76

'Oh happy day!' We have spent the last couple of days outside, and I can't help but sing out! It has been a VERY LONG winter and we have been waiting and waiting for spring to come. I think that it is officially here and while the kids and I were out playing, I brought my camera along. Although the colors outside aren't fabulous right now, I did have a blast taking tons of photos of the kids, they are my true inspiration.
Madi was checking out the blog the other day and realized that I hadn't posted a photo of her in a long time. She was pretty upset with me, so I promised that the next photo I posted would be of her....I got a ton of great shots of her, but this one makes me smile. She is having a great time hanging upside down once again!
DSC_0451

No comments:

Post a Comment