Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 34. 2012.

Madi turned six years old yesterday and I have to admit that I think I had just as much fun at her girly birthday party as she did!

This was the first year she really got into decorating with me....

It was also extremely tough to know when to stop with the fun ideas (thanks to pinterest!).

Here is a glimpse at her 'uber' girly party... DSC_5182 DSC_5183 She even helped me color her banner this year..

it was so nice to work together with her on this one (I've been making them for the kids since they had their first birthdays). DSC_5186 DSC_5190 The 'crafting' table. DSC_5191 When the girls came, they worked on painting their heart shaped picture frames so they would be dry by the time they left. DSC_5196 Thank goodness for the studio..we had some extra room to play games. DSC_5216 DSC_5223 DSC_5229 Make a wish.. DSC_5234 It's so fun to get homemade, personalized cards from your friends! DSC_5237 Everything is definitely better with a friend...don't you agree? DSC_5209

No comments:

Post a Comment