Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 37. 2012.

There are days when I wish with all my might that I had the power to stop time and savor every precious little second.

Today was one of those days.

It doesn't seem possible that it is only mid March with the beautiful weather we have been spoiled with this past week!

I think I have a smile that is constantly plastered to my face and will not be going away anytime soon!

The two littles (who are not so little anymore) and I took a walk after our big guys left for yet another basketball tournament game.

DSC_0414
It was so calm and peaceful, with no wind, bugs, or smells of manure (which can sometimes make being outdoors at our house not quite so fun!).

Upon hearing a flock of birds overhead, Ty looked up to the skies and pointed up at them....a sure sign that spring is here! DSC_0444 DSC_0448 After our walk, there was no way that we could go inside so we decided to stay out and play. DSC_0512 DSC_0520 DSC_0432 After seeing my girl having a blast practicing her cart- wheels, I decided to join in.

Although we did take some photos on timer of the two of us flipping and spinning in our cartwheels, I don't feel like posting them and embarrassing myself to that extent tonight!

I don't know why I thought it would be a great idea to take a photo of the two of us turning over in the air with our behinds facing the camera, but I did...and wow...those will never be seen on here! DSC_0537 DSC_0539
I felt like a little girl again..it was soo fun!

I need to remember just how much fun it was tomorrow when I am squealing in pain from my aching body!

No comments:

Post a Comment