Monday, June 15, 2015

A Check Off the Bucket List.

This past week, I was extremely fortunate to have gotten the opportunity to take a girls trip to the beach with a few of my very closest friends.

I am working on a post all about our fun time and how it really felt to be away from my family for 5 days but for now I want to share this unforgettable moment from our trip.

When we discovered that none of us had ever parasailed before, we knew we had to give it a try!

So instead of being scared, we jumped right in and I am so. glad. we. did.!! 

I love these girls!

That beautiful, sunshine morning in Myrtle Beach, we lived. 

It's a memory I'll hold close for the rest of my life.

I'm checking this one off of my bucket list and will be smiling BIG for a long time to come!









No comments:

Post a Comment