Wednesday, May 11, 2016

When Life Gives You Kitties, Just Say 'Meow'

Those of you who have followed my blog posts the past few years know what a typical spring day on our farm looks like…


Kids,

surrounded by little puffy fur balls

who speak in squeaks and meows

and who become so tame that the guys in the shop get upset because they are always underfoot.

Tonight I spent a little extra time at school before I ventured home…

When I pulled into the driveway, these are the scenes and images that I stumbled upon...

I've said it before and I'm sure that I'll say it again..

these days with my children are long, but these years they are, oh, so short.



There isn't an ounce of me that doesn't realize that I will miss these moments in five to ten years.

I know that I'm going to look back at these silly, happy, everyday times with my kids and wish like hell that I could have them back.

There isn't much that I can do to stop the passage of time other than to snap away on my camera and smile..

and remember that I am incredibly lucky

to witness and be apart of these mundane, everyday moments like this with my kids.














No comments:

Post a Comment