Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 168

DSC_0498
It was a perfect day for makin' mud pies!
DSC_0521
DSC_0548
Of course, Madi was the only one up for the task! Kind of funny that she LOVES mud and the boys, well, not so much.
DSC_0564
She added sand 'sprinkles', grass 'frosting', and rock 'chocolate chips'.
DSC_0509
So much FUN!
DSC_0585
And then it was even more fun to chase mommy with her muddy self begging for a HUG!
DSC_0505
What kind of a mom am I to run away from my dear, sweet little daughters hugs you say?!?...well, I guess the kind that didn't want to get MUDDY with a very expensive camera in hand.
I snapped away anyway ...we were both giggling so hard at this point I am suprised there was any running going on at all!
DSC_0594
Nothin' like hosin' off in the cool water after practically taking a bath in MUD. We're makin' some memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment