Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 192

Ok, so I have talked about pinterest a TON on here lately but I really LOVE it!

It has really gotten my creative juices flowing!

So much so that I decided to take this old chair ....
DSC_2795 1

and re-imagine it (and the old ottoman next to it) into this....
DSC_3097

They aren't perfect by any means and when I look at them, I see all the mistakes and flaws they have...
DSC_3100

But seriously, I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I have such a sense of empowerment...and an 'I CAN DO IT' attitude now!
DSC_3094

I can't wait to start a new project!

Oh, and by the way this total project cost me about $20...the fabric was $13 at fabric.com, spray paint was $6, and the ottoman was $1 (from a garage sale)..I already had the chair sitting in my basement.

So, until next time, happy 'pinning' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment