Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 222

Travis snuck downstairs during a heated game of air hockey between Tanner and I the other day and took some photos of us playing.

Have I mentioned that I {LOVE} when he does that!

I think that my blog is helping him realize the importance of taking photos of our family, especially in the everyday moments.

It might not have been a big day, or anything momentous happening, but it is LIFE, our LIFE, and someday I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this photo and blogging obsession of mine is going to be a an amazing thing!

Because of this, I think that I will be expanding the blog into next year, although I don't know if I will do a huge project 365 (it has been a HUGE undertaking!).. but we shall see though, I may just change my mind when the time comes!

DSC_3425
Oh, and have I ever told you how competitive we are in our family?

Travis and I used to play a lot of games and really get into them, and now we play a lot of games with our kids.

It might not be the best thing that after I won a game of air hockey I yelled, 'YES!' and then told Tanner 'good game.'

But don't worry, he beat me twice after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment