Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 229

Tonight Tanner and I took a walk out to the field to bring dinner to the busy farmers in our family, i.e., Travis, Madi, and Tyson.

The weather was amazing.

It was one of those nights when I had to stop and thank God for the blessings in my life.

We have our share of problems just like any other family, but I am completely blessed with the group of people who I get the privilege to call my family and I am so glad that they are in my life!

Tanner and I stopped along the way out to the field and he was gracious enough to let this camera obsessed mom of his take a few shots of him in the yummy evening light.

This is one of my favorite photos of him to date.
DSC_0487

He is so happy and grown up looking.

I can't believe my big guy is already 7 and whizzing through the first grade...I can feel those years flying by...{sigh}, can they please slow down?!

No comments:

Post a Comment