Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 231

Ok, so you can call me slightly nuts.

I am at school an hour early this morning so I could blog about our night last night...

After we got home from our amazingly gorgeous fall evening and the kids were snug in bed, I grabbed my computer wanting to go through photos and write a blog post.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to.

For the third time in less than a month, I left my darn charger at school, along with my memory card reader.

So frustrating!

But alas, I am chugging along and up and at 'em early this morning to share these fun fall photos with you.

While Tanner was riding with his dad in the combine, Madi, Ty, and I decided to check out the trails in the woods as they finished their supper.
DSC_0010
They didn't really want to venture to far into the woods because they were afraid of bears (and I have to admit I was a little bit too after my mother in law told me one was spotted in one of our fields a few weeks ago).

Ty was getting so freaked out that at one point, Madi said, 'I will give you a hug Ty and make you feel better.'

I love how she is such a protective big sister!
DSC_0019
The little guy refused when I wanted to take his photo, but luckily his big sister still likes to strike a pose because our surrounding in these woods was simply amazing!
DSC_0047
She just doesn't look like a five year old to me in these photos, doesn't she seem older?!

We are in for it in the coming years I just know it!
DSC_0053
Being the ever watchful big sister, Madi grabbed Ty's hand as we found our way out of the 'woods' (I don't know if you can technically call it the woods when the mini van was less than 50 feet away from us the entire time!).
DSC_0063
I couldn't resist taking a couple of quick shots in the soybeans, the light was gorgeous!
DSC_0102
DSC_0117
We eventually met up with the guys and everyone climbed on up to the top of the combine to take a closer look at our beans.
DSC_0134
Even the kid who doesn't normally enjoy the farm had a great time!
DSC_0156
We all hated to see the evening end!

Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment