Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 295

This morning I decided to break the 'everybody fend for yourself' rule that seems to be happening around our breakfast table a lot lately (I shouldn't admit that, but it is the truth).

I made pancakes...in shapes that the kids requested.

I really shouldn't have been too surprised when they were so shocked by my actions that they had a hard time coming up with shapes.

I think I need to do this more often!

Wow.

I love the pin that I pinned on pinterest a couple of months ago about saving an old ketchup bottle and using it to make shapes out of pancake batter!

It really helped me get some great shapes (not blobs like I had before).

What did we all do before we had such an amazing resource to go to like pinterest?! DSC_3249 DSC_3254 and yes, this was his idea of a smile this morning...winking his baby blues over and over at me. The only shots I got of him were with his eyes closed or half open, looking like he had a LONG night! DSC_3259 Not too impressed, in his words, 'they are just pancakes mom.' DSC_3258

No comments:

Post a Comment