Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 299

I apologize in advance for this photo heavy post, but I just couldn't limit the number to one today.

The kids and I got together at my moms to make some Christmas goodies and homemade ravioli for our Christmas feast...

I am going to let the photos tell the story of the day.

It was a great one, filled with lots of smiles and and happy memories..

(Oh, and the reason the big guy Tanner isn't in this post is because the lucky stinker got to go to the Bison game with his grandparents! He had a BLAST!)


We began by making these cookies...mmm, mmm, good (and so festive!) DSC_3253 DSC_3256 DSC_3264 Angela and Madi got right down to business and created the dough for our ravioli's ...way to go girls! This is my least favorite job, I always hated the kneading the dough part (so glad Angela is passing this love of hers off to my daughter, so I don't have to struggle through it anymore!) DSC_3262 DSC_3265 Making their own 'noodles' DSC_3341 The pasta maker, one of the most valuable tools in our kitchen! DSC_3347 Filling in the cheese. DSC_3353 All covered up... DSC_3346 Angela and Nick's little guy even got into the action...he really wanted to help create the ravi's too! DSC_3332 DSC_3330 We also created these yummy cookies (although we took our own spin on them, if you happen to check out the recipe...they don't look exactly like what is pictured.) These cookies taste amazing, but are a TON of work, so I am thinking this will be the only time that we make them. DSC_3294 Have you heard of this stuff yet? Oh my, if you haven't, go on over here and check it out, and then go and make some. It is so good! DSC_3295 And to end the post, I am going to share some of the love that was going around....I {LOVE} my family! DSC_3271 DSC_3284 DSC_3298 DSC_3277 DSC_3297 DSC_3311 DSC_3345 DSC_3335 DSC_3322 DSC_3317 Some one is now giving high fives....how adorable! DSC_3315 Happy Christmas season everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment