Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 18. 2012.

What a fantastic Sunday spent together!

I love 4H family days!

Tanner and Madi were able to try ice skating for the first time...

after quite a few tumbles and spills, they both started to get the hang of it.


DSC_4646

whoops! DSC_4647

'I think I'll try that thing out...' DSC_4648

DSC_4654

Madi had a lot of help from Mollie, who happened to be an 'old pro' at this skating thing! DSC_4651

'I think I can, I think I can..' DSC_4656

I loved how Mollie kept telling her 'It's ok, Madi, I used to fall a lot too. You can do it!' DSC_4662

'See, it's just like this.' DSC_4663

And then something truly amazing happened, the sun came out for the first time in days!

Yahoo! DSC_4666 These are the days when I LOVE winter time!

No comments:

Post a Comment