Sunday, January 10, 2016

Rackin' up hours in the gym.

When I think back to the way our life was 5 years ago when I began this blog, I remember how busy I thought we were.

We had 3 kids under the age of 6 and were trying to balance family, work, daycare, household chores, the farm, seemingly endless sicknesses, and the list went on and on.

Back in 2011 we were busy, but it was a completely different kind of busy than we are today.

Fast forward 1,825 days and now many of our days look like this….



Yesterday we began our day in the gym at 8:00 am and ended it at 7:30 pm.

After her team played hard in three games and took 3rd overall in their tournament, Madi and I decided to go and watch the MSUM girls basketball team play against Minot State.

We both had a lot of fun watching the Dragon women clinch the win by passing the ball all around the floor with very little dribbling, (we were both wowed to say the least) and shooting some pretty amazing shots.

At one point she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "mom, I can't wait until I can play in college."

Dream big my girl, dream big.

I hope she always keep those BIG dreams and keeps aspiring to them.

Here is a glimpse at our day.




No comments:

Post a Comment