Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 133

Remember when I introduced you to this incredible woman when I started the blog?

She is my grandma, and I am so grateful to have her in my life!

I called her up to see if the kids and I could come over so she could teach them something that is near and dear to my heart (and my stomach!)

{Homemade} Ravioli.

My mouth is watering as I type this. It was a staple food at our family get togethers.

We are a mixed brood of Italian and Norwegian heritage, and were spoiled with foods from both ethnicities for the holidays.

It was something that I cherished growing up.

It is a tradition that I would like to pass down to my kids.

I was going to do a nice long photo post and show you how to create these beautiful masterpieces all by yourself but since I was getting down and dirty helping create them, I didn't have too many chances to take step by step photos.

I am going to share a few of my favorites though....

{WARNING}...you may not want to look through the rest if you are at all hungry!

DSC_2229
DSC_2232
DSC_2257
DSC_2258
DSC_2261
check out these little beauties....yum!
DSC_2240
Thanks Grandma Max (I know you are reading this!). We had a GREAT day!
DSC_2242e

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful memory made today! I wish I could have been there to learn, too!

    ReplyDelete