Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 64. 2012.

I found this quote on pinterest last night and it is speaking volumes to me right now...

Your journey has molded
you for the greater good.
And it was exactly what it needed to be.
Don't think that you lost time.
It took each and every
situation you have encountered
to bring you to the now
And now is the right time.

I don't even know where to begin, this past month has been a whirlwind to say the least, and I have a feeling will be even more of a whirlwind before it's all said and done.

But for today, I am going to just sit and enjoy this moment.

This moment is one that I have dreamed of, worked for, waited (sometimes very unpatiently for), and hoped I would someday get to enjoy!

One thing I know for sure is that God is good and that I truly believe that this was part of my plan.

dreams

And I apologize for being so vague, I don't dare say too much about what I am so excited about..but I promise to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment