Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 66. 2012.

Yesterday was a tough day, as I knew that it would be.

All day I was a little bit 'off' my game.

Luckily, I am not in this alone, there are two incredible women in my life who have to share this awful anniversary with me every single year and know what I am going through, because they are going through it too.

I don't think that I tell this woman enough how amazing she is and how truly blessed I am to have her in my life...

DSC_0923

I love you mom.

And then there is this woman....

The one who used to get into hair pulling matches with me, or beg to come along when my friends and I were trying to hang out...(without little sisters!) DSC_0905

Today, she is known as the fun auntie, the one who teaches my kids about 'the slap game' (bad influence anyone?!), and plays with them whenever they want.

I love how she can make them laugh all the time!

DSC_0914

I think my dad would be happy to know that we haven't lost our unbreakably strong bond as a family.

Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment