Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 69. 2012.

I haven't been too good at keeping up with my blog the past couple of weeks and there is a good reason.

I am so thankful to have a classroom of my own even though it is taking up all of my time and energy lately!

Today, I took a break and brought Tanner and three of his closest buddies to Thumper Pond for his 8th birthday.

They were having so much fun swimming and sliding, running and jumping there were many times that I was kicking myself for not wearing my swimsuit and joining them!

Here are some of the highlights of his big day....


DSC_1307 DSC_1303 DSC_1314 DSC_1320 A bunch of 'tough' guys! DSC_1330

I gave them each a couple of bucks to spend in the arcade and this is what my gamer did...won the jackpot of 364 tickets on one of the games.

 He was VERY excited! DSC_1367

They are such a great group of boys and I am super excited about having two of them in my classroom (and no, one of them is not my son, in case you are wondering). DSC_1377 DSC_1379

No comments:

Post a Comment