Friday, January 23, 2015

A Kindergarten Wedding

Kindergarten.

Oh my.

Can I just say that there is a special place in heaven for these amazing teachers?

I have to swallow this massive lump that keeps trying to come up when I let myself go there....

This is it for me...

my last time experiencing life through the eyes of my innocent kindergartner.

My baby is growing up too damn fast.

Today, I got to catch a small glimpse of a very special day.

The elegant wedding ceremony of 'Q and U'.

Be still my heart.

I don't know about you, but I feel like there's just something right about a world where kindergartners dress up as quarterbacks and queens and get to celebrate this seemingly simple concept with wide eyed wonder.

It was so refreshing to just get to be mom for a bit and capture these fleeting moments.

So Congratulations 'Q and U'!

I hope you have a long and happy life together!


















No comments:

Post a Comment