Tuesday, March 22, 2016

back to normal

When the weather is partially cool and your children beg you to come outside to watch them play…

what mom can honestly resist? 

I mean, really, look at this face?! 





 I have been blogging now for 5 years and I cannot believe how much they have grown!

I realize, of course, that I have been a mom for nearly 12 years now.

But lately, it just seems to me, that these little people who were entrusted in my care, 

are fast becoming their own people these days.

Wow!

When did I get so old?! 

I was extremely sick about a week ago, 

and when I say sick, I mean really, really sick.

But these kids of mine never skipped a beat.

If they were hungry they made themselves some sandwiches, if they were tired they laid down.

They did all of this on their own, without my two sense. 

I guess as parents, we must be doing something right…

if said kids mom can be out of commission and so sick she cannot get out bed for a week and the kids can keep on moving on,

things must be going right.









No comments:

Post a Comment