Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 43

So, I was going to post a photo today of a chalk mess that was made on our kitchen floor by none other than the little boy you see in the photo below. Plans changed, however, when Madi and I were in the studio having a session with her baby dolls (that story is for another post, but let's just say that she is one lucky little girl to have a mama who will have two sessions in as many days of her beloved daughters baby dolls!). While I was waiting for Madi to get her baby 'ready', I turned around and saw my two year old doing this...
DSC_0223e
It was the sweetest moment and one that I don't want to forget! These days are fleeting and the little moments like these where he is looking so sweet and innocent on the floor playing with his 'choo-choos' are some of favorites! I am so glad that I turned around when I did and had that camera in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment