Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 60

I have to begin by saying that I am extremely thankful that spring is just around the corner, it has been a LONG winter to say the least! I have many things to be grateful for in my life and I am so very thankful for each and everyone of those things!
But I do have something that I am not so thankful for, and in fact I have to complain just a bit...
DSC_3092
This is the mess that we have to walk through each and every time we go anywhere...yuck. It is mud season here on the farm, and although I am smiling because I know it doesn't last long and there are BRIGHTER days to come, I am also cringing thinking about the mess our mini van and house are going to become! Thank goodness for rubber boots, we will be using them a lot in the following weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment