Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 44

So when I started this blog, I always said that I would post the good, the bad, and the ugly. Well, the way my day went today, I am getting the chance to post the 'ugly' or not so 'organized' part of my life. I spent the entire day attempting to organize drawers and empty boxes (from our move almost a year ago, yikes, I can't believe that I am admitting that!). With two very enthusiastic helpers, I have to say that it didn't exactly go according to plan. Each time I emptied a box or tried to put something into our 'giveaway' box, one of my little helpers was there to discover hidden treasures and take it away. It honestly felt like I was taking one step forward and two steps back! So completely frustrating! I was in the basement for a good portion of the day and the kids were up and down. When I came upstairs this evening to start supper, this is the way our table looked. Madi was in her glory amidst all of the arts and crafts supplies she had found and had most of them strewn about the table. I knew it would be my photo for the day, this is the way most of my day looked! I did get a little bit accomplished and I am planning on sneaking a bunch of boxes out to our van this evening to take to the thrift store tomorrow...I am not sure I am going to miss this someday, I miss being organized!
DSC_0376
Any volunteers want to come and help me clean?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment