Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 235

When I woke up this morning, I had this urge to create something.

This is what I came up with...

DSC_3778

I saw the idea on pinterest about a month ago and knew I just had to try it out for myself.

When my husbands aunt called yesterday and asked me to bring the kids to their (gorgeously colorful) woods and not to forget my camera, I knew that this was the perfect opportunity to try this idea out!

It didn't turn out quite the way I envisioned (for many reasons the biggest one being my tired, sick of the camera in their faces children).

But I still like the idea and am glad that I attempted it!

Pinterest can be this awesome tool, but it can also be a time sucker, and I always feel so much better when I actually attempt one of the thousands (yes, thousands) of 'pinned' ideas I have!
DSC_3793

No comments:

Post a Comment