Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 244

I love that fall is here and there is a slight crisp-ness to the air!

We had a busy, fun, fall afternoon on Saturday and got to experience a couple of 'first's' for our family.

The afternoon started with a trip to Dakota Carriage Pumpkin Patch just outside of Fargo.

It was the first time we had visited a pumpkin patch and although it was a lot of fun, I think that we will stick to hanging out on our own farm.

There were a TON of people there and we had to wait a lot...which isn't a bad thing, but is hard to deal with when it is a certain little three year old's nap time ...(note to self, wait until after a nap to go something like this!)

Anyway, here are the photos from our fall afternoon...

DSC_4139
I know it, you are totally thinking, what in the world is she talking about? He doesn't look crabby from lack of nap...well, believe me, this was one of only a handful of smiles that he flashed!
DSC_4123
DSC_4095
DSC_4099
and here is the start of a crabby face...
DSC_4125
Walking through the corn maze...they had fun but the whole time I was thinking how we could totally do this at our house!
DSC_4174
and miracle of miracles, they do get along...sometimes!
DSC_4171
this photo makes me smile...none of them wanted me to take their photo...you can't tell, can you?!
DSC_4187
"man! these pumpkins are HEAVY!"
DSC_4199
We tried to get a photo of me and all the kids..this was the best we could do!
DSC_4201
I am so thankful for these three, even if they drive me a little bonkers some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment