Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 247

This is a story about a little boy and his monkey.

Monkey is one of my favorite friends.

He is always helping me.

Tonight, he helped me hide from mean mommy who was making me go to bed when I 'wasn't tired!'

DSC_1363
He cheers me up when I am sad because mommy found me and said I had to go bed even if I wasn't a little bit tired.
DSC_1368
Monkey listens to everything I have to say, even when mommy doesn't.

He understands that I am never tired!

DSC_1383
He really like bed time hugs and snuggles just like I do.

I love my monkey.

DSC_1389
Monkey was really good at helping me convince mommy that it was really him that was sleepy, not me.

Doesn't he do a good job of going night night?

DSC_1381

I don't know what I would do without my monkey.


DSC_1392

No comments:

Post a Comment