Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 245

GO BISON!

My mom won two tickets to the game this weekend and gave them to us.

Tanner and I had a blast!

Going into it, I really didn't want to go, I was tired (and a little salty...er, I mean crabby!) and watching football for three hours just didn't seem like a great time to me!

Luckily, I got over my attitude and we ended up cheering for 'our team' and learning all the cheers and chants that the fans do.

I loved all the hype and entertainment as much as Tanner did, it was an awesome thing to experience to together (a first for us both!)

After figuring out that we were sitting in the student section (I know, right... great parenting...letting my seven year old witness all the drunk college kids up close and personal) we found some great seats in the very top row.
DSC_4230
He had so much fun, look at that BIG smile!

And he learned those cheers so fast, he was an 'old pro' by the time we left!
DSC_4233
DSC_4220

No comments:

Post a Comment