Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 10. 2012.

I feel pretty lucky that I am able to be at school while my kids are.

While most of the day I am busy at work on the other side of the building, there are times when I have a spare moment or two to just hang out in their classrooms.

After a busy week of literacy testing, it was nice to have some time to spend with my daughter and her classmates in kindergarten!

While I can't speak for the students, I sure had a GOOD time watching them sing and dance around the room while I snapped photos.

These little guys and gals make me smile....I hope they brighten your day as much as they did mine! DSC_4001 DSC_4006

 These two had me cracking up, they are best buds and had a great time dancing together! DSC_4013 DSC_4037 DSC_4036 DSC_4038

I am thinkin' some of these photos would be great on a senior slideshow someday! DSC_4060 DSC_4061 DSC_4088

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the fun, colorful artwork! DSC_4112 DSC_3997

No comments:

Post a Comment