Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 13. 2012.









Music is such an integral part of my life. 

This is one of those songs that has been on my play list on repeat lately. 

The lyrics hit home and make me really stop and think about my life and just who and what is important. 

I especially like this part....

I am a flower quickly fading, 

Here today and gone tomorrow. 

A wave tossed in the ocean 

A vapor in the wind.

Still You hear me when I'm calling,

Lord, you catch me when I'm falling.

And you've told me who I am.

I am Yours, I am Yours. 


DSC_4237

I am determined to make the most of these days that I have and remember just why I am here, and who I serve.

187040190743807273_MbRUGVy5_c

And I thought about stopping this post right here, but I can't help but add some photos from our outside play time this evening.

It was so nice out!

DSC_4259 DSC_4275DSC_4266 DSC_4248 DSC_4244

No comments:

Post a Comment