Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 2. 2012.

Today was one of those unbelievably gorgeous days outside and it left me wishing that I could have spent it outdoors instead of in.

I think the unseasonably warm weather did something to my kids and their moods (and not in the positive way you are probably thinking either!)

I am still in the process of waiting for them to go sleep, it has been one of those nights that just doesn't seem to end.

There were a few meltdowns and some issues with listening but as of this very minute everyone is showered with teeth brushed, jammies on, and tuck in's successfully implemented.

Now, if I could just get them be quiet and shut their eyes and nod off into dream land that would be perfect!

I took my camera out at bedtime tonight and captured some fun moments in between all of those not so fun ones.


DSC_0925 Mr. Independent...why do babies have to grow up so fast?! DSC_0937 DSC_0940 This girl spends many minutes out of her day doing these 'exercises' (hanging from our barstools)...a little Madi quirk that I know I will want to remember some day. DSC_0946 Guess who helped me clean up tonight? DSC_0949 Sneaking the last muffin when he thought no one was watching... DSC_0953

No comments:

Post a Comment