Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 11. 2012.

Take a look at some of the BIG events happening around our home lately.

The little man is now dressing himself.

DSC_4192

And he thinks that his daddy builds the very best choo choo train tracks (which of course, he does...I am not the type to think of building a massive ramp off of the dining room table!)DSC_4175
DSC_4176

And judging by some of the competetive moments I have witnessed lately, I do believe that I have a future in watching some pretty intense sporting events.


DSC_4188 When Madi was getting frustrated because her big brother kept blocking all of her shots, Tanner had to remind her that he was helping her become a better player because he is so good...(haha, he doesn't seem to be lacking in the confidence department does he?!) DSC_4184

Making cookies with my girl proved to be a hit, although she wasn't such a fan of the ooey, gooey egg! DSC_0018
I have to give her props though, for not running when I started the mixer, she conquered her fear and actually used it for the first time! DSC_0030 And licking the doughy spoon has got to be the very BEST part! DSC_0059 Tyson likes to tell me lately when I am being a naughty mama or a nice mama.

When he holds my hand I am apparently a nice mama.

I have to treasure these moments while I can because he is three years old now and is testing me a lot!DSC_3999

No comments:

Post a Comment