Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 205

I am knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze....oh, no, wait!...I am NOT knee deep in water as I would LOVE to be but rather up to my knees (or maybe my elbows if I am being honest) in LAUNDRY!

This is a chore that never seems to get done around our place and I have a feeling will only get worse as my kids get older.

So while I dreaded tackling this mess of clean clothes earlier today..
DSC_1707
I found this quote online.

'If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the piles and piles of laundry will disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly.'

I love when a quote has the power to make me stop and think and get real with myself and the things that matter.

Although it wasn't a fun chore, I know that these moments (even the not so fun ones like laundry) are fleeting and that I will miss this someday!

And on a better note, I finished that set (WOOHOO!)
DSC_1708
and now the chair is full again ready for me to start all over...UGH.

Maybe next time it would be best not to wait a week between loads...but really, who am I kidding, like that will be happening!



No comments:

Post a Comment