Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 218

I have been super busy this year creating photo books for our family and I have to say that it has been about a million times easier because I have been blogging about so many photos and days in our life.

I am extremely passionate about capturing everyday life, especially that of my family..

I know that years from now I am going to look back at this time and want to remember all the little moments, the ones that slip past my memory.

And, without trying to be too morbid, I want my kids to remember this time together too in case something happens to me, so that they know how very much I love them!

So, since I was lacking in creativity for a photo of the day, I decided to show you one of the many books that I have created this year.

This one was super easy to make, since it didn't involve too many elements other than photos (which was no problem to find since I take thousands every year!).

I would love to try and do one of these every year, it was a lot of fun and I LOVE the finished product!
DSC_0952
DSC_0954
DSC_0955

No comments:

Post a Comment