Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 209

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
DSC_0701
The poor guy got a little freaked out when everyone started staring at him and serenading him with the birthday song.

Luckily, he got over it when it was time to open presents.
DSC_0714
DSC_0720
The big kids had more fun with Tyson's new blocks than he did...who knew building with blocks could be so awesome!?
DSC_0743

It was such a beautiful day, and we were so blessed that all three of these lovely ladies were able to join us.

They even got a tour of the studio, there was no way I was letting them get out there without a photo!
DSC_0734
(from left, my grandma Betty B, my other grandma Maxine, and Trav's grandma Betty)

Travis and his grandma took a short walk around our farm.
DSC_0759
And right before everyone left, I attempted to take an updated photo for my mom of all the grandkids...the little guy was having none of it!
DSC_0808

I can't believe that my little guy will be 3 in just a few short hours!

Tomorrow's post will be dedicated to him..sigh...he is my baby, and is growing out of that role way too quickly for this mama!





No comments:

Post a Comment